At Golden Corral®, we know that successful people are the foundation of our very successful family dining restaurant chain company. We are currently seeking energetic, friendly individuals to join our team!
The Cook is responsible for the quality, quantity, tastiness, and freshness of all Hot Choice Buffet products. The Cook pays special attention to speed, cleanliness, organization, and product specifications.
- Prepares Hot Choice Buffet products, including Carving and Display Cooking products, according to Golden Corral recipes and procedures.
- Grills all items according to Golden Corral standards to ensure quality.
- Ensures that every fried product is always fresh and hot.
- If the Buffet Attendant is unavailable, the Cook restocks the items at the Display Cooking Station.
- If the Carver is unavailable, assists guests with carved meat options.
- Complete use and following of the buffet production system to insure quality and shelf life compliance.
- Maintains the correct temperature of all products during cooking, holding and serving.
- Uses the Hot Choice Buffet Production Guide and the Display Cooking Hot Cook Production Guide to maintain an inventory of all hot cook products.
- Conducts opening and closing administrative procedures.
- Properly maintains equipment according to the Equipment Maintenance manual.
- Restocks and rotates food products by using the first-in, first-out method (FIFO).
- Takes inventory of products and checks build-to with the Manager at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Ensures that that Hot Cook area and all smallwares are clean and checks dishes for cleanliness before using them.
- Performs duty roster and ensures cleanliness, service, and quality standards are met. .
- Follows local health department laws.
- Keeps Char Grill clean and scraped to ensure product quality and sanitation.
- Ensures that Hot Choice Buffet products, including Display Cooking products, are always hot and fresh for the guests.
- Knows and follows position responsibilities as they relate to just-in-time delivery.
- Is friendly and courteous to guests and assists them with the products.
- Maintains professional communication at all times.
It's this camaraderie and team spirit that makes working here so rewarding. There are plenty of other rewards for full or part-time employees too including:
- Great pay
- Flexible schedules
- Fun, friendly team environment
- Training aimed at advancement
- Recognition for achievement
We value the diversity of our employees, franchisees, guests and suppliers by demonstrating respect for the individual and providing a meaningful, inclusive team environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to be successful and productive.
Thank you for your interest in Golden Corral Corporation. Upon completion of your online application, you may be directed to complete an additional online questionnaire that is specific to the position in which you are applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)